The Hofje van Loo is a hofje in Haarlem. It was founded in 1489 by Symon Pieterszoon van Loo and his wife Godelt Willemsdochter. The hofje was later donated to the Sint Elisabeths Gasthuis.
The houses in the hofje are built in the 17th century, and renovated in the 18th. This hofje is the most visible from the street of all the hofjes in Haarlem. The front-row of three houses was demolished in 1880 when the street in front of it, the Barrevoetesteeg, was widened. So instead of the typical U-shape of houses around a garden, one side of the hofje is now located at the street, separated only with a fence.